Hours of Operation
We will resume service June 16, 2016. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursdays: 11:00 a.m. to midnight
- Fridays: 11:00 a.m. to midnight
- Saturdays: 11:00 a.m. to midnight
- Sundays and Labor Day: 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Summer Concert Series (Thursday and Saturday nights): 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
The current schedule is set to start on June 16 and run through September 5, 2016. Please make sure to check this website for any schedule changes or additions.
The WaterBus operates non-stop while underway. Due to this, there are no set scheduled boarding times at each individual stop. Dock attendants at each dock location can provide estimates on arrival of the next available WaterBus.
Reminders for a Safe WaterBus Experience
- No running is ever permitted on the docks.
- Riders must be seated at all times while the WaterBus is underway.
- Please respect our neighbors in the harbor and at all WaterBus boarding locations. Refrain from any yelling or rowdy behavior while waiting for, boarding or disembarking the WaterBus.
- Make sure to watch your step at all times when on the docks and aboard the WaterBus.
- Please listen to the WaterBus Dock Attendant and WaterBus Captain and follow all instructions given. These are for your safety and the safety of your fellow WaterBus guests.
- Please notify the Dock Attendant if you have a wheelchair or limited mobility and need any additional assistance.
- Tickets are $1.00 one-way per destination. Once you reach your stop, you must disembark. After you disembark, you will need to purchase an additional WaterBus ticket if you wish to ride the WaterBus to another destination.